Friday, April 30, 2010

Oh My..... Where has the time gone....

I have been a really neglectful beader this year and it is bothering me!

I started work on a casual basis in the 2nd week of January this year. Nearly 12 weeks later I was offered the role of Assistant Manager. I had just got used to the hard yakka involved in 20-30 hours per week of working in a Petshop, only to go and increase my hours to over 40 per week!

Not only was it a culture shock, but my body has not done so well by me- I am tired all the time. I have also GAINED 4kgs since commencng this job! I throw bags of dog and cat food and bird seed around weighing from 8kgs all the way up to 25kgs! I should be losing weight!

So I get home at about 6:20pm at night and by 8:30pm I am crawling into bed and crashing for the night.

The only good thing so far is that I do not suffer from insomnia anymore LOL

Actually I shouldn't say only thing. I love my job, I really do. I am just dying for the day that my body learns to cope with it :)

Hopefully, I will have some things to show you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment